– The asset consists of a shop (No.17) part of a multi-storey mixed use development known as ‘Maximos Court Block A’, in Katholiki, Limassol.
– The building is adjacent to Archiepiskopou Leontiou A Avenue on its south-western boundary and to Lefkosia Street on its north-eastern, at a small distance south of Arch. Makariou III Avenue.
– The total built area of the office and mezzanine is 398 sqm bearing an exclusive right of use of one parking spaces.
– The immediate area consists of mixed residential and commercial developments, with buildings consisting of shops/ restaurants/ showrooms on the ground floor and offices/ apartments on the upper floors.
– The asset is currently leased.
– The asset enjoys good accessibility to the wider area of Limassol and the surrounding areas. The property falls within the following two Planning Zones:- Commercial zone Εβ3, with maximum building density coefficient 160%, land coverage coefficient 50%, in 5 floors and 20.50 meters height.- Residential zone Κα3, with maximum building density coefficient 140%, land coverage coefficient 50%, in 4 floors and 17.00m. height.
– Reg. No. :2/53264
– EPC: Pending Energy Certificate
– All urban features must be checked with the proper authorities.